Thursday 2 June 2011

What a wonderful surprise!

Thank you very much Daryl!

A few days ago I discovered an interesting blog - Daryl McMahon
I sent him a mail to say how much I like his blog.
Than he visited my blog and wrote a post about it...La Pouyette

****

Daryl McMahon

Paris, Ontario, Canada - in fog


A real artist with  passion for the details

 Horse pulltoy

Nicole's sewing box

 Harness/Shoe repairing

Nicole's Horse pulltoys

Pantry boxes

Bluish Crock cupboard

Paper trees

Chester Country Spice cupboard

 Chopping block

'Woman with blue book'

New England wall box

Pharmacy lamp

Schwenkfelder candle box
...and...and...and...

There is no point in me making a big comment about his work...
I just love all the pieces!

Please see yourself...here 
 

********


P.S.

Und fuer alle meine deutschen Leserinnen und Leser

Einen froehlichen Vatertag! - Happy Fathersday!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the wonderful primative items. I wish I was rich so I could have a house in the country that i could collect items like these for. Just wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. Richard at My Old Historoic House

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your wonderful blog, you have a new and very happy follower!!! Warmest wishes - Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yes he has a lovely blog!

    Bis bald!
    Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog...thank you for the tip off!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, Karin; a wonderful, quirky blog that I'm now following too. It's great that we can share our treasures and and pleasures of life through our blogs.

    ReplyDelete