Thursday 13 August 2020

Summer at La Pouyette - Part 1


Time is flying by.....the year already half gone....
...and I try to get back to blogging....

Starting with something cheerful - like Summer...

In July...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
All Lavender and Hydreangeas doing so well this year...



...uplifting and pleasing...


*
*
*
 
....pleasing to ignore, to forget for a wile the trouble in the whole world.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Suddenly we have a heatwave...



...and...Oh my...a lot of watering is required...


...urgently...! 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After months and weeks of lockdown due to Covid....
finally I can have friends again for my usual Sunday lunches...


*
*
*

...despite the heat -
this is a lovely cool spot next to the pool...


*
*
*
A charming antique French tureen, 19th century
available in my online shop
Here:

*
*
*
lots of wonderful grapes this year,
...not completely ripe yet....


*
*
*
Being inspired by the perfect light and a pleasant atmosphere -  


I started to make some photos for more listings for the etsy shop

Here an antique linen sheet,
dyed by myself in a kind of lovely French blue,
perfect to use as a table cloth for example.

It will be soon available in the shop.
But should you be interested - 
please send me an email for more info and details:

*
*
*


*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*

*
*

Wishing you all a wonderful Summer -
Until next.....

*
*


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karin,
    So nice to see a post pop up from you. Your garden is beautiful, and I'm sure you've enjoyed being outdoors during the Covid-19 lockdown. How nice to get together with friends on your patio. Stay safe, stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!
    LOVELY TO SEE YOU HERE!
    I SEE YOU HAVE A LOVE OF URNS LIKE MOI!
    YOUR GARDEN IS STUNNING..............
    COME VISIT ME AT THEVINTAGECONTESSA.NET
    I have a GARDEN GAL UP THIS WEEK........A GARDEN FLOOZY!
    YOU MAY ENJOY!
    LOVELY TO HAVE YOU BACK HERE KARIN!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete