Monday 11 February 2019

Farewell OSKAR


Our beloved Oskar,  my dearest friend, the most wonderful companion,
a beautiful and pleasant "member" of the family for 13 years, 
has suddenly decided to leave this world 2 days ago, February 4, 2019.

*May 2006 - 06 February 2019


Whitout any warning, no sign of any illness - simply out of the blue,
 it looked like his heart has suddenly stopped.


*
*
*

*
*


*
*

*
*

“When I play with my cat, 

how do I know that she is not playing with me rather than I with her?

Michel de Montaigne
*
*


When tomorrow starts without you,
And I am not there to see,
If the sun should rise, cannot find your eyes
All filled with joy and love for me;
I wish so much I wouldn’t cry.



While thinking of the many things,We didn’t get to say.
I know how much you love me,
As much as I love you,
And each time that you think of me,
I know you will miss me too;



A cat owner knows what's the feeling like when he lose a beloved cat. 
The memories of this gentle being will always remain in the heart. 
The cat is not only a pet but also a intimate company. 
It is not easy to go through the loss of a cat that has been so dear.



When tomorrow starts without you,
And I am not there to see,
If the sun should rise, cannot find your eyes
All filled with joy and love for me;
I wish so much I wouldn’t cry


I know how much you love me,
As much as I love you,
And each time that you were thinking of me,
I know you've missed me too.
*

But now La Pouyette without me,
Please try to understand,
That an angel came and called my name,
And took me by the hand,
And said my place was ready,
In heaven far above,
And that I’d have to leave behind
All those I dearly love.
But as I turned to walk away,
A tear fell from my eye
For all my life, I’d always thought,
I didn’t want to die.
I had so much to live for,
So much left yet to do,
It almost seemed impossible


 That I was leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterdays,
The good ones and the bad,
I thought of all the love we shared,
And all the fun we had.
If I could relive yesterday,
Just even for a while,
I’d say good-bye and kiss you
And maybe see you smile.
But then I fully realized,
That this could never be,
For emptiness and memories,
Would take the place of me.

 

And when I thought of worldly things,
I might miss come tomorrow,
I thought of you, and when I did,
My heart was filled with sorrow.



So now you start without me
Don’t think we’re far apart,
For every time you think of me,
I’m right here, in your heart.




Watching the sunsets...... 



...Oskar's favorite spots.


*
*


Goodbyes should be not for ever, they should be not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again.

xoxok


*
*
*

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet little beautiful boy. I am so sad for you all. I sincerely believe that we will meet our beloved animals in Heaven one day, a rush of fur, feathers, wet noses and lots of kisses!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so touching. I am glad he had a long and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tears in my eyes...I'm so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bit of hope and heart Paine un this site. Don't worry it's not spam ir virus.
    ://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost my beautiful cat last March, waited for kittens ready for adoption in early June, got two white sisters with the best personalities, having been fostered since one week of age after being found in a barn, by a wonderful lady. Please do yourself a big favor and adopt sooner than later. It will help your heart ache.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my warm sympathy and empathy. For me there is nothing harder than losing a feline partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm crying...every time when I see Cat dies...Ewa from Poland.Koty to przecudowne stworzenia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so truly sorry I didn't see this post until today. Oskar, who was beside you through all the difficult days has been called to heaven by our Lord. It seems so unfair their little lives are so short, when we need them so very much. Sending love, darling friend. I think of you often and your lovely way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Oskar. It is so hard to loose our pets and dearest companions. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome, your genius for healing

    ReplyDelete